Enterprise resource planning (ERP) software is a suite of integrated business-management software applications that an organization uses for collecting, storing, managing and interpreting data from different business activities, including: product planning, manufacturing, purchases, and service delivery. Many top technology vendors offer ERP software solutions that organizations can implement depending upon their size and business requirements.
We provide ERP training on a variety of business management software applications. As ERP is a suite of such applications, trainees can choose the right ERP training courses according to their requirements. At SAP Academy, we provide training on the best of ERP software systems, including SAP, SAGE and Oracle EBS. Whether the learners want to apply an ERP system to manage their human resource management tasks or to manage financial activities within their organisations, we have the right ERP training to offer to all professionals. Explore our bunch of ERP courses here.
SAP Academy offers a suite of high-quality training on the best of ERP software systems. Our training enables professionals in deploying, maintaining and managing ERP systems within their organisations or industries.
To pursue any of our ERP training courses, candidates only need to possess the basic knowledge of several computer applications. However, if they are aware of the applicability of a variety of database systems, then such knowledge can help them in smoother learning and understanding of ERP systems.
Benefits of ERP Course
While the training on ERP software systems can benefit the specialists in several niches like quality management, supply chain management and plant maintenance, it offers the knowledge of compliance tools and databases that helps in system implementation across industries and organisations. Following are some more benefits of undergoing the training:
- By completing our ERP training, learners can implement suitable ERP software systems within their organisations. A single ERP software system will ensure to provide a common database to multiple departments within an organisation. This helps in interconnecting all the functions or departments. Thus, all departments can access the same data and records, bringing uniformity in their functioning.
- After completing the training in ERP, learners will also be able to customise a system according to organisational requirements. An ERP system will provide various modules for various departments. These include modules for financial accounting, human resources, production planning, controlling, sales and distribution, materials management, plant management, quality management, etc. Trained professionals will be able to maintain a single database for all the required modules.
- Our ERP training courses can equip learners to do the mapping of an ERP system, as well as study the impacts of its implementation to make any required modifications to an existing system.
- Learners are also equipped to deal with a system to avoid its misuse or malfunctioning. Proper ERP training can help them in setting up users, allocating user identifications, monitoring users, and keeping a check on the appropriate use of authorisations.
- By taking up the training on specific ERP software systems, learners will be able to manage servers and the data. They will also be able to maintain the facilities of power and data backup. Effective training provided by our ERP experts can help them avoid data losses on ERP systems and reorient the systems according to their organisations’ ERP requirements.