SAP SD modules deal in managing all transactions ranging from inquiries, proposals, quotations, pricing, and more. The sales and distribution module helps greatly in inventory control and management. SAP SD module consists of master data, system configuration, and transactions. Some of the sub-components of the SAP SD module are master data, sales support, sales, shipping and transportation, billing, credit management, sales information system, and so on.
- The “SAP Certified Application Associate – Sales and Distribution, ERP 6.0 EhP7” certification exam verifies that the candidate has the knowledge in the area of Sales Order Management for the consultant profile. This certificate proves that the candidate has a basic understanding within this consultant profile, and can implement this knowledge practically in projects.
- To ensure success, SAP recommends combining education courses and hands-on experience to prepare for your certification exam as questions will test your ability to apply the knowledge you have gained in training.
- You are not allowed to use any reference materials during the certification test (no access to online documentation or to any SAP system).
- Build more profitable client relationships
- Inspire greater trust and client loyalty while strengthening your position to win future opportunities
- Collect fees that have been traditionally left on the table
- Avoid pressure to discount fees, especially in a difficult economy
- Use a common Negotiating Framework and skills to prepare for, lead, and close win-win negotiation dialogues at every stage of the sales process
- Gain an understanding of the differences between selling and negotiating and maximize the potential of each
- Improve effectiveness at handling price resistance and objections
- Creatively convert client demands into needs
- More effectively position your value and persuade a client that it is worthwhile to make concessions
- Close a negotiation in a way that maintains momentum, solidifies what has been accomplished, and paves the way for a smooth and successful project implementation
Like many of our SAP training programs, content for Sales and Distribution training is highly customized to any level, from new to experienced salespeople, their managers, and executive management.
Available through 3-10 day classroom delivery (SAP Academy-led or train-the-trainer), online eLearning, one-on-one coaching, or webinar; wide variety of relevant books and support materials to embed and sustain learning are also available.