SAP Financial Accounting (SAP FI) module is the back bone of SAP accounting as it records financial transactions of all movements of goods, services and all other business transactions between the company and its customers and vendors. SAP FI application represents from an accounting perspective a company general ledger (G/L). SAP FICO (FI & CO) are two separate books of accounting, where the SAP FI is used for external reporting with Balance sheets and Profit & Loss statements and SAP CO (Controlling) for internal reporting purpose.
SAP Financial accounting module components enables to meets all the requirements of financial accounting department of an organization. The important features of FI are
- SAP FI records all the business transactions with an unbroken audit trial from financial statements to the individual documents.
- The postings made in sub ledger accounts always generate a postings in a corresponding G/L account.
- The data is available in real time, so the financial accounting data can be access through out the organization.
- All the transactions processed in logistics are posted to financial accounting module through automatic account determination. So ensuring that value of goods and services are exactly reflects in accounting.
- Prepares an operational information and provide effective decision making within the organization.
SAP is the most popular enterprise business system used by the biggest organisations in the world to help run their companies. This SAP power-user course is designed for SAP beginners and will teach you the basics to intermediate level of the SAP system knowledge in no time. After you have completed this course you will be comfortable working with the most commonly-used functions and features of SAP.
This course not only gives you a thorough insight into how the SAP work but is delivered in such a way that everyone who takes the course will have absolutely no problem in understanding all the topics discussed. This course makes it so easy to learn SAP, you will running transactions and analyzing report data in no time.
So not to bog you down with theory this course focuses on learning through a hands-on approach and is packed full of practical step by step examples so that you are using SAP from day one. Whether you are a new SAP user, Business Analyst, Project Manager or a C-Level executive, this SAP course is designed to be your guide and introduction to SAP systems.
So What is Covered as Part of this Course:
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and the SAP System
- How to Navigate in the SAP System
- Role of Organizational Structure in the SAP System
- A Business Example: Samsung Inc.,
- Fundamentals of Financial Accounting
- How to Create FI Master Data in the SAP System
- Fundamentals of Controlling (Management Accounting)
- How to Create CO Master Data in the SAP System
- Perform end to end transactional activities in the SAP System
- A bonus task: Introduction to the Customization and ASAP Methodology
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start their career in SAP