- Have a basic understanding of purchasing and inventory management terminology
- No prior SAP experience is necessary, we will teach you SAP from ground up
SAP is the most popular enterprise business system used by the biggest organisations in the world to help run their companies. This SAP power-user course is designed for SAP beginners and will teach you the basics to intermediate level of the SAP system knowledge in no time. After you have completed this course you will be comfortable working with the most commonly-used functions and features of SAP.
This course not only gives you a thorough insight into how the SAP work but is delivered in such a way that everyone who takes the course will have absolutely no problem in understanding all the topics discussed. This course makes it so easy to learn SAP, you will running transactions and analyzing report data in no time.
So not to bog you down with theory this course focuses on learning through a hands-on approach and is packed full of practical step by step examples so that you are using SAP from day one. Whether you are a new SAP user, Business Analyst, Project Manager or a C-Level executive, this SAP course is designed to be your guide and introduction to SAP systems.
So What is Covered as Part of this Course:
- Introduction to the Course
- Introduction to Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) and the SAP System
- How to Navigate in the SAP System
- Role of Organizational Structure in the SAP System
- A Business Example: Samsung Inc.,
- Fundamentals of Purchasing and Inventory Management
- How to Create MM Master Data in the SAP System
- Perform end to end transactional activities in the SAP System (Procure to Pay Cycle)
- A bonus task: Introduction to the Customization and ASAP Methodology
- And much more!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who wants to start their career in SAP